The Nets got back on the floor Tuesday, working out and getting a lot of shooting in. Film work and preparation for the two possible second round opponents are done. They play again Thursday night in Detroit with the Pistons holding a 3-1 lead over the Bucks.
- Break between series not a new thing for the Nets - Tom Canavan - AP
- Nets make most of waiting period - Don Burke - Star-Ledger
- Nets rest, focus on themselves - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Nets focus on themselves - Steve Adamek - Bergen Record
- Frank says Nets won't rest easy - Darren Everson - New York Daily News
- Crashing the Bores - Dan Martin - New York Post
- For Nets, It's Matinee Tuesday - Dave Caldwell - New York Times