Kenyon Martin said that Alonzo Mourning's presence at Game 4 helped motivate him in one of his best games ever in his four year career. Martin carried the Nets to the sweep, earning his injured knee plenty of rest for the second round.
- Martin in a 'Zo'ne honoring a friend - M.A. Mehta - Star-Ledger
- Coaching Ties - Star-Ledger
- K-Mart feels Zo good - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- Kenyon Can't Be Stopped - Lenn Robbins - New York Post
- This One Feels 'Zo Good to Kenyon - Fred Kerber - New York Post