Kenyon Martin has been a controversial figure in his four years in the league, but he gained a great deal of maturity along the way. After feeling some pain in his knee during Game 3, Martin has said he will play through it Sunday in Game 4.
- Martin no longer sweats the small stuff - Brad Parks - Star-Ledger
- Martin declares himself fit to play Game 4 - AP
- A more mature K-Mart dismisses Thomas' words - Mike Kerwick - Asbury Park Press
- Cool K-Mart Has Everything Under Control - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Getting the last laugh - Steve Adamek - Bergen Record