The Nets were able to take Stephon Marbury out of the game Saturday by double-teaming him on the perimeter. The Knicks said Sunday that they will use Anfernee Hardaway at the point in Game 2, allowing Marbury to run off screens to find open shots.
- Marbury will share PG duties with Penny - AP
- Pointing to Hardaway - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Marbury needs to Steph it up - Frank Isola - New York Daily News
- Hardaway to have ball in Game 2 - Greg Logan - New York Newsday
- New Role May Help Marbury - Marc Berman - New York Post