Ming Chew says "His body is perfect right now." He's been holding back a little in the last 2 weeks. That changes today, and Jason Kidd plans on going all out. We might see Kidd guarding Shandon Anderson at points, but Stephon Marbury will surely test Kidd's knee when he has the opportunity.
- Kidd is rested and ready for Knicks - Brad Parks - Star-Ledger
- Kidd will get a charge out of matchup with Marbury - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Marbury still downplays constant comparisons to Kidd - Mike Dougherty - Asbury Park Press
- Marbury plays follow the leader - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Exchanging of guards comes full circle - Mike Lupica - New York Daily News
- Can he rise to occasion? - Greg Logan - New York Newsday
- Isiah: Marbury Has Gotta Steph Up - Marc Berman - New York Post