Knicks guard Allan Houston will probably not play in the series with an injured right knee.
- Houston Wants to Play, but. . . . - New York Times
- Houston Iffy for Playoffs - Marc Berman - New York Post
- Odds Houston will play in postseason are slim - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Allan sounds out for Round 1 - Frank Isola - New York Daily News
- Don't count on Houston for playoffs - Greg Logan - New York Newsday
- Houston unlikely vs. Nets - Joe Gergen - New York Newsday
- Houston should be shut down - Shaun Powell - New York Newsday