Jason Kidd practiced yesterday, running the floor and playing three-on-three and four-on-four. He said that he felt good afterwards. The Nets are still cautious, but seeing Kidd move around seemed to lift the team's spirits. Kenyon Martin also worked out, and may return tonight in Washington.
- Practice perfect for Kidd's future - Brad Parks - Star-Ledger
- Nets' Martin may see action vs. Wizards - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Kenyon & Kidd take steps toward return - Ohm Youngmisuk - New York Daily News
- Nets On Mend - Brian Lewis - New York Post
- Kidd and Martin Showing Signs of Recovery - New York Times
- K-Mart could return tonight - Randy Lange - Bergen Record