The Nets are seeking multiple opinions on an MRI that Jason Kidd took on Friday, and we won't know the diagnosis until Monday. Surgery is a possibility, and there's a chance he may not come back this year at all. In the meantime, the rest of the Nets must find a way to win some games without Kidd and Martin, who should be out another few games.
- Kidd's playoff status unclear - Brad Parks - Star-Ledger
- Nets, Kidd seeking more opinions - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Kidd & Martin leave Nets in shaky health - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Nets Mum on Kidd, K-Mart - Andrew Marchand - New York Post
- A 25-Point Night Leaves Nets' Jefferson Unsatisfied - Steve Popper - New York Times
- Kidd MRI may reveal bad news - Steve Adamek - Bergen Record