Jason Kidd says his knee is pain-free and that his rehab has gone smoothly. He believes he will be back on the court sometime next month. Several other Nets are feeling the affects of minor injuries, including Alonzo Mourning and Zoran Planinic.
- Nets Get Good News on Kidd, Finally - Jason Diamos - New York Times
- Kidd says he expects to participate in contact drills next week - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Kidd still aims for December - Bob Considine - Asbury Park Press
- Kidd shooting for return next month - Al Iannazzone - Bergen Record
- Kidd rehab sees slow progress - Darren Everson - New York Daily News
- Kidd Close to Return - Andrew Marchand - New York Post
- Kidd is key to unleash Nuggets' game - Dave Krieger - Rocky Mountain News