UPDATE: The Cleveland Cavaliers won the Lottery...Again! Here are the results along with the SB Nation NBA Mock Draft.
The 2014 NBA Draft Lottery is tonight in New York City, and our Brooklyn Nets are nowhere to be seen. That doesn't mean there isn't plenty of intrigue from Nets and NBA fans alike. So, we decided to offer up a place to talk through the Lottery with other Nets fans. Enjoy?
What: NBA Draft Lottery
When: 8:00 PM
Where: ESPN, ESPN.com
2014 NBA Draft pre-lottery order and odds of winning
1. Milwaukee Bucks (15-67): 25.0% of winning No. 1 pick
2. Philadelphia 76ers (19-63): 19.9%
3. Orlando Magic (23-59): 15.6%
5. Boston Celtics (25-57): 10.3%
6. Los Angeles Lakers (27-55): 6.3%
7. Sacramento Kings (28-54): 4.3%
8. Detroit Pistons (29-53): 2.8% (conveys to Charlotte if not a top-8 pick)
9. Cleveland Cavaliers (33-49): 1.7%
10. New Orleans Pelicans (34-49): 1.1% (conveys to Philadelphia if not a top-5 pick)
11. Denver Nuggets (36-46): 0.8% (could be conveyed to Orlando; Magic receive lower pick between Denver and New York)
12. New York Knicks (37-45): 0.7% (could be conveyed to Orlando; Magic receive lower pick between Denver and New York)
13. Minnesota Timberwolves (40-42): 0.6% (conveys to Phoenix if not a top-13 pick)
14. Phoenix Suns (48-34): 0.5%
Here are the odds for each team to win a specific pick:
Let's NBA Draft!
- NBA Draft lottery 2014: Who will get the No. 1 pick? - SBNation.com