Boozer will start vs. Nets.— K.C. Johnson (@KCJHoop) February 13, 2014
For the Nets, Kevin Garnett will play and start, even though he did suit up Wednesday night against the Bobcats. Garnett played in just 15 minutes in that game, and with Reggie Evans out (personal), the Nets will need Garnett's size to defend against the Bulls.
Kevin Garnett will start tonight.— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) February 13, 2014
- Bojan Bogdanovic, subject of NBA trade rumors, leads Euroleague rout
- NetsDaily is hosting a Google Hangout with Mason and Miles Plumlee; Submit your questions!
- Shaun Livingston and Deron Williams: a tale of two injuries
- Game 51 - Brooklyn Nets at Chicago Bulls, 8:00 PM
- Video: After win over Bobcats, Nets talk about their upcoming extended roadtrip