USA TODAY Sports
Five writers in search of a forward
Friday's game with the Wizards may be decided in the backcourt. John Wall and Bradley Beal, etc. can indeed make a hot mess of things back there, but five writers have focused instead on five players who man the Nets frontcourt, each offering an individual profile.
Rod Boone takes a look at Keith Bogans, small forward and joker; Stefan Bondy examines the travails of Mirza Teletovic as he tries to find his way in the NBA; Howard Megal looks at the value of Andray Blatche, both as trade assets and a player; Jared Zwerling talks to Reggie Evans on the art of rebounding: and Ian Parfey discusses the Nets forgotten man, Gerald Wallace, and what he and the coaching staff need to do for his game.
- Art of Rebounding, by Reggie Evans - Jared Zwerling - ESPN New York
- Mirza Teletovic disappoints in brief appearance during Wednesday night's win - Stefan Bondy - NY Daily News
- Gerald Wallace, Invisible Man - Ian Parfrey - Brooklyn Fans
- Keith Bogans is Nets' No. 1 jokester - Rod Boone - Newsday
- Andray Blatche is so much more to the Nets than trade bait - Howard Megdal - Capital New York