Yesterday, Jason Terry and Andrei Kirilenko returned to practice, meaning that barring any setbacks they are "close" to returning to action for the Nets. How close? Well, tonight against the Pacers, Jason Terry is actually listed as a game-time decision.
#Nets injury update. Jason Terry (knee) is a game time decision tonight vs. Indiana. Kirilenko (back) and Lopez (foot) are out.— Brooklyn Nets (@BrooklynNets) December 23, 2013
As for Kirilenko, yes, he is out. He said earlier last week that he was targeting a return for later this week, possibly Saturday when the team travels to Indiana to take on the Pacers.
Terry hasn't played since November 20, missing over a month with a bruised knee. Again, there is no guarantee that he'll play tonight, but he is a game-time decision, meaning he's close to returning.
- ESPN: Rockets asked for Deron Williams in trade for Omer Asik and Jeremy Lin
- Life without Brook Lopez begins for Brooklyn against Indiana
- Nets recall Toko Shengelia and Tyshawn Taylor from Springfield
- Bojan Bogdanovic has worst game of season
- Billy King makes it official: Brook Lopez OUT for the year