You know you've arrived when royalty comes to your door ... After a long and winding road (yeah, yeah, yeah)
He loves you (yeah, yeah, yeah) and with love like that, you know it can't be bad.
Okay, we're stopping now (yeah, yeah, yeah). After all, it was yesterday when the 76ers were such an easy game to play. (Now they need a place to hide away!)
No really, he was sad, so sad. Sometimes he feels so sad when he remembers how he couldn't reach far enough for that T-shirt.
It was a big thrill for all of us, but particularly for one Russian executive who just flew in from Miami Beach to watch the game before going back, back in the US... back in the US... back in the USSR (you don't know how lucky you are boy!).
Okay, to all the Beatles and Wings fans, we say, we're so sorry (Uncle Albert). You see, all our lives, we were only waiting for this moment to arise.
- Hey Jude — what's Paul McCartney doing in the nosebleeds?!?! - Fox Sports
- Paul McCartney wanted a free Brooklyn Nets T-shirt more than anything - For The Win - USA Today
- Paul McCartney tries, fails to catch T-shirt at Nets game - Margaret Eby - New York Daily News
- All Paul McCartney needs is love and this Nets T-shirt - Howie Kussoy - New York Post
- All Paul McCartney wanted at a Nets game was a free t-shirt - Charles Curtis - Star-Ledger