FanPost

How to fix the nets



Close your eyes and imagine a world where Lopez and Blatche were coached to have the same mindset as Reggie Evans. They would roam the baseline and roam the paint for position 75% of the plays They would set blinding picks with their massive bodies the other 25% of the plays. Those guys are talented on the perimeter. But they rely too much on their perimeter game. That must be stopped.

We have depth and we aren't using it. We should be attacking the paint area. Our games should be the longest. We should have the most foul calls. Every game should be a grind out game. Teams should hate playing us. We need to beat teams up with massive picks and banging. That's how you win championships by having that mindset from day 1.

Bottom line is, we have a big finesse front-line. Lopez (and Blatche) needs to adapt to the new team he has and get down low and dirty.

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join NetsDaily

You must be a member of NetsDaily to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at NetsDaily. You should read them.

Join NetsDaily

You must be a member of NetsDaily to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at NetsDaily. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker