Let me preface this by saying I'm in no way promoting this trade, I personally like having Reggie on this team but I think this is a trade that helps both sides.
Just putting the idea out there because it seems like an interesting thought.
So why do this trade?
1) We need solid wing defenders, no one competent can back-up the oft-injured gerald wallace
2) We've got a thick rotation at power forward and while Reggie is a fan favorite and terrific for this team, I think he's the only one Miami would find useful with a contract acceptable to them
3) We open up more minutes for Blatche and Mirza
4) We get a shooter and a veteran with championship experience
5) Trading Hump for a good PF (like Nene or Millsap won't mess up or frontcourt rotation.
6) In terms of Age, they're both roughly as old so we're not really getting significantly less athletic
So what do you guys think?