Okay, I did some simulating in 2K12. I didn't do too much with the team.
WARNING: THIS IS FOR THOSE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR. THIS OBVIOUSLY ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE NOTATIONS I INCLUDED FOR THE STRANGE FACES ON THE ROSTER. I HAD TO GET CREATIVE WITH THE ROSTER BY BRINGING IN GUYS WHO COULD BE THE EQUIVALENT OF OTHER GUYS.
Here is our depth chart. I had to get a little creative with the backups since we're not sure who is going to be in those spots:
Here's how the squad performed (fairly realistic from a stats perspective)
- Deron Williams: 20.9 ppg / 6.8 apg (low) / 2.3 rpg
- Joe Johnson: 19.8 ppg / 4 apg / 3 rpg
- Brook Lopez: 19.0 ppg / 9 rpg / 1.5 bpg
- Gerald Wallace: 12.1 ppg / 7 rpg / 1.9 spg
- Marshon Brooks: 8.1 ppg / 3.1 rpg / 3.1 apg
- Kris Humphries: 6.9 ppg / 8.6 rpg / 1.5 bpg
- Grant Hill: 5.4 ppg / 2.4 rpg
- Gerald Green: 5.2 ppg / 1.4 rpg
- Ersan Ilyasova: 4.9 ppg / 2.3 rpg
- Anthony Morrow: 1.7 ppg
Now... here's where the computer surprised me...
DWIGHT WHO!?!??! (Peep Brook's stat line)
HEAT WHO!!?!?!???? (Alright, got a bit lucky here)
A DYNAMIC OFFENSE! (Our Defense and Rebounding realistically ranked in the 20's) AND PEEP THE RECORD IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT!!!
WOAH MARSHON! (Okay, the stats aren't all that, but apparently it was good enough)
That's right folks, we're going 62-20 and winning the title next year :P