It's official, we have great backcourt. But I think our frontcourt is a bit underrated. Just an opinion poll, where do you think our frontcourt would rank next year, assuming we resign hump.
Here's my list :
1) Lebron (at PF) and Bosh (at center) - It think this is the most deadly combination because they've shown that when they play their best, they're terrific rebounders despite being undersized, this tandem's ability to shoot from anywhere and kick our to shooters means they either get a good look inside or a wide open 3. It's not regular season sustainable, but only the playoffs really matter anyway.
2) Bynum and Gasol - two legit star bigs that have no real deficiency besides complacency
3) Howard and ______ - he's so good he'll jump to third even when paired with a D-Leager
4) Randolph and Gasol - They mesh perfectly
5) Boozer and Noah
6) Love and Pekovic
7) Jefferson and Millsap
8) Griffin and Jordan
9) Lopez and Humphires - I really can't think of a better frontcourt aside from those above. Hibbert is totally overrated. Magic fans keep mocking us about Lopez's "potential" but that's really what anyone sees with Hibbert anyway. He's not that much of a better rebounder, despite being 7'2", and hump is a rebounding machine, the key here is that our frontcourt is young and athletic and still has room to grow. I think with better teammates, Lopez's rebounding will return to form (about 8.5, i think that will be his best), because he will be focused on being a true center, not just carrying the offense. Along with all our weapons, I think hump will be our Rodman, averaging 12 rbs and 7 pts, and doing nothing else
10) Hibbert and West