I know we have done these posts before, but as you guys know the public persona of the NETS has drastically changed since our move to Brooklyn. With this change, i assume there are plenty of new Nets Daily members. Hopefully, many like me, who joined at the start of the season, but have been fans since they were toddlers. It would be interesting to know how all us ND'ers live our lives. Not to mention, like many blogs/social networking websites, Nets Daily presents various networking opportunities..... Answer the following questions if you care to participate, Thank you....
1. What is your age?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. Do you attend college/ are you an alumni? Which university?
4. From where are you?
5. For how long you have been a Nets fan?
6. Favorite all-time player in a Nets uniform?
7.. Player you most want the Nets to sign in Free Agency this upcoming summer? (not including any Nets players under contract last year)
8. How many pieces of Brooklyn Net gear do you own?
I will start with my answers of course....
2. Sell and rent real estate in NJ, particularly Hoboken (anyone need an apartment? preferably not until in August)
3. I am an Alumni of The University of Pittsburgh, class of 2012! with a degree focusing in Economics and Africana Studies
4. North Caldwell NJ, now living in Hoboken NJ
6. Loucious Harris