Feb 20, 2012; Milwaukee, WI, USA; Milwaukee Bucks guard Brandon Jennings (3) during the game against the Orlando Magic at the Bradley Center. The Magic defeated the Bucks 93-90. Mandatory Credit: Jeff Hanisch-US PRESSWIRE
The Nets had a chance to play spoiler and eliminate the Bucks on Saturday, but they couldn't get the stops they needed down the stretch to complete a late comeback, falling 106-95 for their fourth straight loss.
The game was close until the Bucks took control with a 12-3 run to close the second quarter. They led by as many as 12 midway through the third, but the Nets hung around and cut the lead down to one midway throug the fourth. The Bucks held on though, scoring 22 points in the final six minutes.
The Nets out-shot the Bucks from the field, but got outscored 26-11 at the free throw line. Gerald Wallace led the Nets with 18 points and 11 rebounds. MarShon Brooks and Gerald Green added 17 and 16 points respectively.
- Boxscore - NBA.com
- Nets vs. Bucks (Video) - NBA.com
- Bucks beats Nets 106-95 - AP
- Nets fall to Bucks, 106-95, with Williams on the sideline - Santosh Venkataraman - Star-Ledger
- Bucks 106, Nets 95 - Andy Vasquez - NJ Nets Nation
- Nets fall in Milwaukee; D-Will may miss rest of season - Andy Vasquez - The Record
- Post Game Plus (Video) - Nancy Newman - YES Network
- From the Booth (Video) - Ian Eagle & Jim Spanarkel - YES Network
- Avery Johnson Press Conference (Video) - YES Network
- Jordan Williams Interview (Video) - YES Network
- Jennings leads Bucks' victory - Charles F. Gardner - Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
- Saturday game report: Bucks vs. Nets - Tom Enlund - Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel