They move up a little, down a little. Sideways too. The Nets are stuck in the same place they've been for the most part since 2009-10, below #20 and above #30. This week, John Schuhmann of NBA.com has them stationary at #25, and advises another viewing of THE dunk, noting "as they've waited for one dunk champ (the one in Orlando), the Nets have given another a second chance at an NBA career."
Marc Stein drops them to #25 from #22 and explains, "Do you realize they've won all of four home games but are a very decent 10-14 on the road even with B-Lopez missing all those games?" He does pose a question, which was more electrifying, Deron Williams 57 point or THE Dunk. Tough one.
- Power Rankings: For movers, shakers, this is the week - John Schuhmann - NBA.com
- Power Rankings: Bulls hold off Heat for top spot - Marc Stein - ESPN
- NBA Power Rankings: Bulls, Heat own top two spots. Again. - Kurt Helin - NBC Sports
- Chris Sheridan's Weekly NBA Power Rankings - Chris Sheridan - Sheridan Hoops
- NBA Power Rankings: Has Anyone Seen The Knicks? - Tom Ziller - SB Nation
NBA Power Rankings - Lou DiPietro - YES Network