I have a few ideas of what Billy King should do if we get Dwight in free agency:
1) Let hump leave
- He wouldn't have a spot on the team if we get Dwight because Brook can slide to PF, or we can draft a younger guy for less money.
2) Trade for Danny Granger
- If we have a high lottery pick (as projected) trade Lopez and the Rockets pick for Granger. A line-up with Williams, Granger and Howard would be pure domination. Also you add Marshon Brooks in and you have a great core.
3) Trade both of our picks for a young F:
-An all around player. I dont have any in mind
4) Don't overpay a mediocre free agent
-Plain and simple. There's no reason, go for young role players.
5) Fire Avery Johnson
- Its not that I have anything against the manm but i don't think he is a good coach. He deffinatly would fail at coaching that team. We would need a guy that could control egos. Try to get Phil jackson out of retirement.
6) Should we trade Brook Lopez for Monta Ellis?
-Deron Williams, Monta Ellis, Marshon Brooks, Thomas Robinson and Dwight Howard would be an insane line-up, but I just don't know about this one. (just added due to rumors)
If you have any disagreements or other ideas please feel free to comment.