I have a few ideas of what Billy King should do if we get Dwight in free agency:
1) Let hump leave
- He wouldn't have a spot on the team if we get Dwight because Brook can slide to PF, or we can draft a younger guy for less money.
2) Trade for Danny Granger
- If we have a high lottery pick (as projected) trade Lopez and the Rockets pick for Granger. A line-up with Williams, Granger and Howard would be pure domination. Also you add Marshon Brooks in and you have a great core.
3) Trade both of our picks for a young F:
-An all around player. I dont have any in mind
4) Don't overpay a mediocre free agent
-Plain and simple. There's no reason, go for young role players.
5) Fire Avery Johnson
- Its not that I have anything against the manm but i don't think he is a good coach. He deffinatly would fail at coaching that team. We would need a guy that could control egos. Try to get Phil jackson out of retirement.
6) Should we trade Brook Lopez for Monta Ellis?
-Deron Williams, Monta Ellis, Marshon Brooks, Thomas Robinson and Dwight Howard would be an insane line-up, but I just don't know about this one. (just added due to rumors)
If you have any disagreements or other ideas please feel free to comment.
Which idea is best?
Let Hump go (6 votes)
Get Granger (39 votes)
Get young F (13 votes)
Don't overpay anyone (32 votes)
Fire Avery (11 votes)
They are all AWEFUL!!! (22 votes)
Don't do anything at all- keep our core around dwight (44 votes)
167 total votes