But the center will still be held out of Sunday's game against Milwaukee and is listed as "day-to-day." Avery Johnson wants Lopez to go through a contact practice before he plays, so it's very possible he'll miss Tuesday's game vs. New York and Wednesday's in Toronto.
The Nets are 1-3 without Lopez, who is averaging 18.5 points, 6.8 rebounds and 2.5 blocks per game.
- Lopez Remains Day-To-Day After Doing Running, Agility - Josh Newman - SNY
- Brook practices slightly, still awaiting contact drills - Rod Boone - Newsday
- Lopez to miss fifth straight game - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
- Saturday Practice Report (Dec. 8) - Ben Couch - Brooklyn Nets
- Nets center Brook Lopez is improving but out for Sunday - Zach Harper - CBS Sports