Lopez injured the foot in Wednesday's win in Boston. It was fractures in the same foot that caused him to miss 61 of the team's 66 games last season, but x-rays were negative.
The Nets --and Celtics-- are still waiting word from the league offices on any suspensions that could be meted out following the third quarter brawl in Boston Wednesday night.
- Brook Lopez of Brooklyn Nets to miss next two games - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
- Sprained ankle sidelines Brook - Rod Boone - Newsday
- Nets' Brook Lopez has mild sprain in right foot - Rod Boone - Newsday
- Nets Say Brook Lopez Will Miss 2 Games With Sprained Foot - Howard Beck - New York Times
- Lopez to sit at least two games with foot sprain - Tim Bontemps - New York Post
- Nets C’s injured foot not broken’ - Tim Bontemps - New York Post
- Brook Lopez will miss Brooklyn Nets’ next two games - Stefan Bondy - NY Daily News
- Brook Lopez out two games (at least) with foot sprain - Kurt Helin - NBC Sports
- What Lopez Injury Means for Nets, Blatche and Teletovic - Josh Newman - SNY
- Billy King Discusses Lopez Injury, Rondo Altercation, Joe Johnson and Stackhouse - Josh Newman - SNY