So we all know that we want to be loud for the Brooklyn Nets in OUR DAMN BUILDING tomorrow night. I've been thinking about this a lot and we need some ground rules that we need to spread around.
Also, more ideas please. Need as many as possible.
- NEW ONE: Chant "BAL-TI-MORE" when Melo is at the foul line. He's from Baltimore, not Brooklyn. No matter how much he says it.
- Boo as hard as humanly possible during Knicks intros. That's a given.
- Boo every time Melo touches the ball.
- Chants when Melo is at the line? Ideas welcome. Mine: "OVER-RATED" and "WHERE IS JE-R-EMY?" (lin chant)
- Felton at the line, "YOU ARE FAT!"
- Chandler at the line, "LO-PEZ ROCKS YOU *clap clap clap clap clap*"
- Boo every time Novak catches a spot up opportunity.
- Boo Kidd as hard as Melo. Damn traitor.
- Chants when Kidd is at the line? Mine: "TRAIIIIII-TOR....TRAIIIII-TOR!"