Less than two days after hammering the Magic in Orlando, the Nets will welcome the Magic to Barclays Center for the first afternoon game in Brooklyn. The Nets win Friday was historic on a number of levels. It was their biggest margin of victory on the road ever. It was the Magic's second worst loss (by one point) ever. It was the first time since 2009 that a team lost by 30 only to come back and win by 30+ the next game. And no Magic starter went to the line the entire game.
So just as the Nets had motivation after the Heat game, the Magic will have motivation Sunday. The Magic line-up will remain unchanged, with Jameer Nelson still doubtful and Al Harrington and Hedo Turkoglu are still out. No Gerald Wallace Sunday. MarShon Brooks is a game-time decision. Both have left ankle sprains.
- Brooklyn Nets Tickets - TiqIQ
- Brooklyn Nets Game Notes - Brooklyn Nets
- Orlando Magic Game Notes - Orlando Magic
- Magic at Nets - Game Preview - NBA.com
- Three Pointers: Making The Magic Vanish - Rod Boone - Newsday
- Jerry Stackhouse gives Nets a boost from the bench - Rod Boone - Newsday
- Looking back at Nets-Magic - Tim Bontemps - New York Post
- Avery: Brown got raw deal - Tim Bontemps - New York Post
- Joe Johnson, Nets are still searching for an identity and looking for that swagger - Kristie Ackert
- Orlando Magic's Vucevic ready to push back - Brian Schmitz - Orlando Sentinel