Of course, all you care about is who they wore, so here it is...from People Magazine!
She donned an ivory custom-designed Vera Wang gown with full tulle skirt, basque waist and hand-pieced Chantilly lace appliqué on the bodice and train. She wore Guiseppe Zanotti shoes.
He sported a made-to-measure white peak lapel tuxedo jacket, black tuxedo pants with white tuxedo shirt and white bow tie – all by Ermenegildo Zegna.
Shortly after 9 p.m., EDT, the two walked down the aisle at a rented Montecito, CA mansion and were married. Some clips of the wedding will be broadcast Sunday on E! at 6 p.m. EDT.
Several of Humphries teammates, much of the coaching staff and Billy King and Bobby Marks attended. So did others. King tweeted around midnight that it was "a beautiful wedding." The New York Post reports it was also lucrative, that Kris and Kim stand to make $17.9 million profit on the festivities.
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Are Married - Jennifer Garcia - People
- Kim's Fairytale Wedding - Natalie Finn - E!
- KIM K CASH COW WEDDING - National Enquirer
Kim Kardashian set to rake in $17.9 million with wedding to Kris Humphries - Cynthia R. Fagen - New York Post
- Reality star Kim Kardashian weds Kris Humphries - Jill Serjeant - Reuters
- Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries married - New York Post
Humphries, Kardashian tie the knot - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York