The Nets had their biggest one day workout Tuesday with 12 prospects, mostly wing players, showing off, six in the morning, six in the afternoon. A number of them are rumored to be Nets' favorites, shooters Jon Diebler and David Lighty of Ohio State; Bojan Bogdanovic from Croatia and Andrew Goudelock of Charleston.
Also in was Howard "Trey" Thompkins, a 6'9" forward who's hoping to get picked in the lottery but may fall because of questions about his consistency.
In taking questions about the prospects and team strategy, Billy King said, "I think you have to do what is right for you. I don't think you can duplicate what the Lakers did. you can't duplicate what Boston did. You have to build a team that you think that can win." King also said the Nets sent their physical therapist to Utah recently to work with Deron Williams.
- NETS: 2011 NETS Draft Central June 14th Workout - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- Ohio State basketball duo forced to answer for football scandal - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Former St. Benedict's Prep star Corey Stokes tries to show Nets he belongs close to home - Brett LoGiurato - Star-Ledger
- Ohio State scandal topic at Nets workouts - Tom Canavan - AP
- Ohio St. hotshots work out for Nets - Fred Kerber - New York Post
OSU cloud hangs over Net prospects - Jeff Roberts - The Record