I know this is very hypothetical given we don't know how things would have played out exactly, but say we ended up with the #3 pick in the draft had we not traded Harris and finished the season with the same record. Who would you want to to draft at #3, or what would you want to do with the pick?
1. Draft BPA even if's Kanter
2. Trade up to get one of Williams or Irving
(Keep in mind this would probably require adding 2 or more of HOU #1, GS #1, LAL #1, D.James)
3. Trade down to fill more needs such as multiple picks to land SG + SF
4. Trade out of the draft for veteran help
5. Draft Harris' replacement such as Knight or Walker
Just curious. I am glad in the position we are in right now, but I miss all the hype and build up of having a high pick in the draft.