It's another game with a little bit of pride on the line. With three games to play, the Nets have a three-game edge on the Raptors for fourth place in the Atlantic Division. So with a win at the Air Canada Centre on Sunday, the Nets can guarantee that they'll avoid the division basement.
The Raptors have lost nine of their last 10 games, but beat the Orlando Magic at home last Sunday. Like the Nets, they've been playing shorthanded lately, with Andrea Bargnani logging only eight minutes over the last five games. DeMar DeRozan as picked up some of the scoring slack, averaging 26.4 points over the last five.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Toronto Raptors Game Notes - Toronto Raptors
Getting Inside - New Jersey Nets - Sports Xchange
- Getting Inside - Toronto Raptors - Sports Xchange
- Nets-Raptors Preview - Brett Huston - STATS
- Keeping up with Kris Humphries - Jerry Zgoda - Minneapolis Star-Tribune
Lopez last Nets starter standing - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Brook Lopez, the only Nets starter left standing, has shined down the stretch - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Raptors finally earning respect around the league - Doug Smith - Toronto Star