LOS ANGELES CA - FEBRUARY 19: DeMar DeRozan of the Toronto Raptors goes up for a dunk in the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest apart of NBA All-Star Saturday Night at Staples Center on February 19 2011 in Los Angeles California. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that by downloading and or using this photograph User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images)
It's another game with a little bit of pride on the line. With three games to play, the Nets have a three-game edge on the Raptors for fourth place in the Atlantic Division. So with a win at the Air Canada Centre on Sunday, the Nets can guarantee that they'll avoid the division basement.
The Raptors have lost nine of their last 10 games, but beat the Orlando Magic at home last Sunday. Like the Nets, they've been playing shorthanded lately, with Andrea Bargnani logging only eight minutes over the last five games. DeMar DeRozan as picked up some of the scoring slack, averaging 26.4 points over the last five.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Toronto Raptors Game Notes - Toronto Raptors
Getting Inside - New Jersey Nets - Sports Xchange
- Getting Inside - Toronto Raptors - Sports Xchange
- Nets-Raptors Preview - Brett Huston - STATS
- Keeping up with Kris Humphries - Jerry Zgoda - Minneapolis Star-Tribune
Lopez last Nets starter standing - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Brook Lopez, the only Nets starter left standing, has shined down the stretch - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Raptors finally earning respect around the league - Doug Smith - Toronto Star