CHICAGO, IL - MARCH 21: Derrick Rose #1 of the Chicago Bulls prepares to shoot a free-throw against the Sacramento Kings at the United Center on March 21, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois. The Bulls defeated the Kings 132-92. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)
Mercifully, this Nets season finally comes to an end on Wednesday. It would be nice if they could avoid ending it on a five-game losing streak, but the Bulls are the best team in the Eastern Conference and they're playing for the best record overall and home-court advantage should they reach The Finals and face the Spurs.
With San Antonio's loss in L.A. on Tuesday, the two conference leaders are tied with 61-20 records, with the Spurs playing in Phoenix on Wednesday. Derrick Rose, Luol Deng and Carlos Boozer each played big minutes in New York on Tuesday, and Tom Thibodeau hasn't indicated that he'll take his foot off the gas.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Chicago Bulls Game Notes - Chicago Bulls
Getting Inside - New Jersey Nets - Sports Xchange
- Getting Inside - Chicago Bulls - Sports Xchange
Nets vs. Chicago Preview - Stats LLC
- Lopez one of few bright spots for Nets - Fred Kerber - New York Post
Nets’ job fit for a King - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Nets make progress, in better shape than last year - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Thibs not worrying about 'bumps and bruises' - Nick Friedell - ESPN Chicago