Mercifully, this Nets season finally comes to an end on Wednesday. It would be nice if they could avoid ending it on a five-game losing streak, but the Bulls are the best team in the Eastern Conference and they're playing for the best record overall and home-court advantage should they reach The Finals and face the Spurs.
With San Antonio's loss in L.A. on Tuesday, the two conference leaders are tied with 61-20 records, with the Spurs playing in Phoenix on Wednesday. Derrick Rose, Luol Deng and Carlos Boozer each played big minutes in New York on Tuesday, and Tom Thibodeau hasn't indicated that he'll take his foot off the gas.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Chicago Bulls Game Notes - Chicago Bulls
Getting Inside - New Jersey Nets - Sports Xchange
- Getting Inside - Chicago Bulls - Sports Xchange
Nets vs. Chicago Preview - Stats LLC
- Lopez one of few bright spots for Nets - Fred Kerber - New York Post
Nets’ job fit for a King - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Nets make progress, in better shape than last year - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Thibs not worrying about 'bumps and bruises' - Nick Friedell - ESPN Chicago