Quality discussion, both on the main site and in the forum, is very important to us here at NetsDaily. We've been working every day since February of 2004 to make this a professional site. We've earned a strong reputation in the NBA community over that time and won't have that reputation damaged by immature or disrespectful discussion in the comments.
Please refer to the following site rules and guidelines. They may be different from those of other SB Nation sites you visit.
1. No profanity, even if it's masked or not spelled out completely.
2. No content that can be interpreted as disrespectful to a group of people. This includes racial slurs and stereotypes, pornography or anything close to it. This also includes the word "retard" in any form.
3. No personal attacks. Do not attempt to bait, insult, ridicule or belittle a fellow commenter.
4. No links to illegal feeds of games.
5. No trolling. If you're just here to antagonize others, you won't last long.
And we ask that you follow these additional guidelines:
1. Quality over quantity. One intelligent post is worth much more than eight meaningless ones.
2. Correct spelling, punctuation and capitalization are wonderful things, and they add to your credibility.
3. Don't attempt to state your opinion as a fact.
4. Support your opinion. Writing only "Smith sucks" doesn't add to the discussion or earn you much respect in the community unless you also give the reason(s) why.
5. Have fun. We're discussing sports here. There are far more important things in life than what is said on this blog.
Inappropriate comments will be deleted and those who post them will be sent a warning. If someone continues to break the rules, they will be banned from NetsDaily. It's that simple.
Because we're unable to monitor every single comment that gets posted, we need your help. SB Nation has a great feature that allows all users to flag comments that are inappropriate and/or break the site rules.
If you read a comment that needs our attention, please click on the "actions" button at the bottom of the comment, and then click on "flag." At that point, you are asked to give a quick reason for the flag before submitting.
Flagging a comment will bring it to our attention, and we can handle it from there. Please do not respond to a comment that breaks the rules. If you respond in kind, you will earn a warning as well, and you're response will get deleted anyway.