After 150 days of complete uncertainty, we now have so many questions that need to be answered after training camp and before Monday December 26, 2011 (likely, the day the nets open their season.) Here are 10 of them. Hopefully Billy stubles upon this.
**Feel free to fill in what you can with, speculation, opinion, definite answers, or even more questions!**1. Who's our starting PF on opening Night?
1A. Do we bring back K. Humph if hes not our starting PF? If so for how much?
2. Are we comfortable with Anthony morrow as our starting SG?
3. Who's our starting SF on opening Night?
4. Do we spend some of our cap on a big time big like Nene, T. chandler, and then pursue D12 next summer and drop lopez?
5. Is our bench filled with quality role players and at lease one starting material player(s) or simply a repeat of last years grahams and rookies?
6. Who are we going to sign to defend the likes of Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant, and Kevin Durant?
7. Who do we like sitting besides Avery Johnson on Gameday?
7a. Do we still have Sam Mitchell on opening Night?
8. How does Yormark go about promoting Brooklyn, while still granting New Jersey it's well deserved farewell?
9. Who is going to be our PA announcer on opening night?
9a. Who is going to replace Marco G?
10. How will Brook show up to training Camp?
Worse Shape that last season (mono) He's weak and hasn't brushed up his skills (7 votes)
Sightly better than last season (78 votes)
He's in Amazing shape, he's been working out all summer long (72 votes)
Just about the same (47 votes)
204 total votes