A few questions that I'd like to ask:
1) Are the Nets even in the Nene conversation? or any other big man like Gasol or Chandler.
People keep posting that Nene would be a great fit for the Nets and I don't disagree, but he has mentioned that he has saved up enough money and wants a ring. I think he goes to the Heat or the Knicks.
2) Why does Deron suck in Turkey?
Out of shape, adjusting to the game, isn't trying? I don't think any of these reasons justify his horrible shooting percentage, or is the hoop lower in Turkey? I dunno.
3) Which team is going to win it next year, and in the next five years?
4) What alternatives do we have other than Howard?
Signing Howard makes the team incredibly attractive, but what if we don't. Most free agents won't sign unless we offer them a lot of money. Apparently the Nets name still stinks. Now that every good player is moving to a contender, how can we get better. Draft? Not with DWill we're not.
5) Is Hump really on the "contract year phenomenon"?
It's a decent argument that Kris Humphries has always played behind star forwards. I think even if we pay him 7 mil a year. It would be a good deal if he keeps up the quality. I think it's the risk that scares people off.
6) If Deron doesn't sign, should we trade him before the deadline?
I think trading him for Westbrook would be a great idea. For one, Westbrook has stardom issues, and may play even better if he is the best player on the team. We could also go for Rondo.
7) Is the proposed modified Bird Rights rule a good thing?
I think it goes something like "each team can only use their bird rights on one player per offseason."