The Nets' road woes continued in Milwaukee on Saturday, where a 91-81 loss was their 11th straight and their 21st in their last 22 games away from the Prudential Center.
The Nets led by three at the end of the first quarter, but scored just 12 points in the second and trailed by as many as 14 late in the third. They ended the period on a 7-0 run, but the Bucks opened it back up early in the fourth and cruised to a 10-point win.
The Nets shot just 40 percent from the field. Brook Lopez led all scorers with 26 points, but was matched by Andrew Bogut (17 points, 18 rebounds and seven blocks), who got more help from his teammates. Devin Harris had 10 points and a career-high 16 assists, but shot just 2-for-11 from the field.
Anthony Morrow added 16 points and Kris Humphries grabbed 10 boards but for the second straight game he didn't make a field goal attempt. Stephen Graham started but went scoreless, playing only eight minutes.
- Boxscore - NBA.com
- First Half Highlights (Video) - NBA.com
- Jennings returns, Bucks beat Nets 91-81 - AP
Nets-Bucks notebook - Rick Braun - NBA.com
- Nets stumble again on road trip, losing to Bucks, 91-81 - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Nets drop 11th straight on road - Fred Kerber - New York Post
Farmar 'back' on the bench - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets drop 11th straight on the road - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Nets notes: Warm-up woes - Al Iannazzone - The Record
Nets continue to meet major bumps on the road - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Pre-Game: Avery Johnson Interview (Video) - Jessica Taff - YES Network
- Post Game Plus (Video) - Chris Shearn - YES Network
- From the Booth (Video) - Ian Eagle & Jim Spanarkel - YES Network
- Avery Johnson Press Conference (Video) - YES Network
Sasha Vujacic Interview (Video) - Jessica Taff - YES Network
- Bucks beat the Nets - Tom Enlund - Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
- Saturday game report: Nets at Bucks - Charles F. Gardner & Tom Enlund - Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
Just California guys talkin' - Charles F. Gardner - Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
Bucks 91, Nets 81: Everything but Net - Brew Hoop