Ignoring the Harrington and Balkman aspect, these are the main pieces mentioned:
Murphy, Petro, #2
Melo, Billups, A.Carter, S.Williams
Harris, Favors, Morrow, Uzoh, Graham, Ross, '11 NJ #1, '12 GS #1
Harris, Favors, Murphy, Petro, Graham, Morrow, Uzoh Ross, 2 #1, #2
Melo, Billups, Hamilton, A.Carter, S.Williams, Summers
Billups / Farmar / Carter
Hamilton / Vujavic
Melo / D.James / Summers
Humphries / Outlaw
Lopez / Sh.Williams
1. Could this team make the playoffs if the trade happened now? NJ is 5 games back of 8th (Philly, Charlotte, Toronto, Milwaukee, Detroit all ahead)
2. Vujacic and Humprhies are expirers. Resign them?
3. We could still have: HOU #1, LAL #1, '12 NJ #1. Trade them for more immediate help or hold on?
4. Do we make a run at Paul if costs Billups's expirer, Lopez, picks, filler and taking on Okafor?
5. What big men or free agents/NBDL players do we target this season?
6. If this team was together for a full season how many wins do you think they would get, and how far in the playoffs?
7. Would you be happy with this trade?
8. Buy out Billups, pick up his option next season and keep him, trade him or extend him?
9. Did King and Prokhorov do the right thing for the franchise overall?
10. If this trade does not happen, what would you like to see done?
11. Will I get called out on my thinly veiled attempt at hiding a trade proposal?