Stefan Bondy of the Daily News reports that the Nets will open their season at the Prudential Center vs. the Pistons on October 27. Then, four days later, they'll host the Miami Heat's "Three Kings". Trick or Treat.
The Nets two London dates are March 4 and 5. It'll be the NBA's two foreign-owned teams, the Nets and the Raptors, facing off at the O2 Arena, the first regular season games ever played in Europe. The Nets will also play two preseason games in Beijing and Guangzhou on October 13 and 16. Details of those games will be announced Wednesday.
Dave D'Alessandro reports there will be "far more kid-friendly games" at the Prudential Center. The Nets' schedule will be filled with weekend afternoon games, and 7 p.m. weeknight starts will be the norm. The Nets will also be home over the Christmas and Thanksgiving holidays, no longer having to compete with family shows in the Meadowlands.
- Highlights in the Nets schedule - Stefan Bondy - The InterNets
- Nets 2010-11 Schedule Contains Pleasant Surprises - Dave D'Alessandro - NetsBlast
- London will host two regular season games - Colm Heaney - London Mirror
- Raptors to play two March games in London, England: report - Guy Spurrier - National Post
Nets, Raptors to Play Two Regular Season Games - Tom Ziller - FanHouse
- Highlights of the 2010-11 NBA schedule released thus far - Marc Stein - ESPN
- Report: Pistons to open season at Nets on Oct. 27 - Vincent Goodwill - Detroit News
- Yao, Rockets set for series in China against the Nets - Jonathan Feigen - Houston Chronicle