I've been thinking a lot about what the Nets might look like when they move to Brooklyn, so I decided to mock up some ideas for uniform designs. I'm creating the fan post as a place to post the designs as I come up with them and get feedback.
The first design is just going for simple and clean, like the Yankees, with a pinstripe.
A sportier version of the same concept, in red white & blue:
Then I got to thinking about Brooklyn imagery and history. This design uses the shape of the Brooklyn Bridge arches along the sides, and also uses the same color palette as the American Army uniforms from the Battle of Brooklyn.
And the same concept in a powder blue/white palette.
Looks kinda like the Magic so maybe a darker blue would work better for this version. I'm digging the look of the arches though.
If/when more ideas come up I will post them in here!
Favorite Design? Listed in the order they appear on the page
1. Dark Blue/Light Blue Pinstripe (32 votes)
2. Red-White-Blue, One Star (43 votes)
3. Red-Blue-Offwhite, No Stars (72 votes)
4. Powder Blue-White, No Stars (27 votes)
5. Revised Red-White-Blue, 3 Stars (48 votes)
6. Dark Blue-Gold (Pacers colors) (5 votes)
7. Light Blue-Yellow (0 votes)
8. Powder Blue + Stars (15 votes)
9. Black-Gold (Steelers/Penguins colors) (36 votes)
10. Retro Red-White-Blue (41 votes)
11. Crappy Brown/Green (6 votes)
325 total votes