Daniel Goldstein's Develop, Don't Destroy Brooklyn, the leading opponent of Atlantic Yards, has seen a steady drop in its fund-raising the last three years, with both total revenues and cash on hand declining. Tax returns filed by the group show revenues dropped from $366,163 in 2007 to $293,952 in 2008 and $161,834 last year...a decrease of more than 50% at a time when its legal efforts peaked.
- NetsDaily Analysis – Form 990’s – Develop Don’t Destroy Brooklyn - Net Income - NetsDaily Blog
- IRS Form 990 - Develop Don't Destroy Brooklyn - 2007 - Guidestar
- IRS Form 990 - Develop Don't Destroy Brooklyn - 2008 - Guidestar
- IRS Form 990 - Develop Don't Destroy Brooklyn - 2009 - Guidestar
- Latest IRS report shows DDDB fundraising down but cash on hand up; the larger question: can DDDB play a role in light of project proceeding? - Norman Oder - Atlantic Yards Report