They're still #30 in most power rankings, but NBC Sports' Kurt Helin has given the Nets a "reprieve", dropping Minnesota into the cellar. He cites the Nets' weekend win in Boston. John Schuhmann of NBA.com says while the Celts got the criticism, "the Nets deserve credit for 48 minutes of effort on a Saturday afternoon" while Marc Stein notes they are "two wins ahead of Philly's fateful 9-73 pace through 58 games."
- Center-less Cavs reclaim No. 1 spot - John Schuhmann - NBA.com
- Power Rankings: Top-10 shakeup - Marc Stein - ESPN
- 2009-2010 Hollinger Power Rankings - John Hollinger - ESPN
- NBA power rankings - Kurt Helin - NBC Sports
- Dear Cleveland: Don't panic ... yet - Chris Mannix - Sports Illustrated
- Cavs lose Shaq, No. 1 Spot - Sean Deveney - Sporting News