Jarvis Hayes says his bruised shin won't stop him from playing Tuesday in Cleveland. Devin Harris thinks it's "50-50" whether he plays with a sprained shoulder. The two looked like they were going to be out for a lot longer than the 18.2 seconds they missed at the end of the Pistons game. Neither player practiced Monday. Harris says even if he misses Tuesday's game, he'll be ready for the Bucks Wednesday at home.
- Nets' lineup unsettled for Tuesday's game; Devin Harris is '50-50' - Colin Stephenson - Nets Blast
- Damage Report - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Hayes Yes, Harris Maybe For Nets - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Nets Soap Opera not near its finale - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Devin Harris 50-50 for Cavs Game - Julian Garcia - The InterNets