The Nets 4-46 mark is not tied for the worst start for an NBA team. It is the worst start for a professional sports team--worse than any MLB team, worse than any NHL team. Of course, they remain at the bottom of the power rankings. John Schuhmann of NBA.com offers the only hope, that the All-Star version of Devin Harris has begun showing up. Oh wait, he got hurt Sunday going for a loose ball. Never mind.
- Streaking Cavs face a big test before the break - John Schuhmann - NBA.com
- Power Rankings: Suns, Thunder making moves - Marc Stein - ESPN
- 2009-10 Hollinger Power Rankings - John Hollinger - ESPN
- NBA rankings: Cavs run away from the field - Mark Heisler - Los Angeles Times
- NBA Power Poll: Let's Focus on Howard's Positives - Sean Deveney - The Sporting News
- Jazz continue rapid climb to top - Chris Mannix - Sports Illustrated