Rod Thorn's still in Vancouver, talking with Mikhail Prokhorov about getting the team out of this God-awful mess. So there's little trade talk. Instead, Nets players spoke of meeting Goofy at DisneyWorld (Devin Harris), missed dunking opportunities (Terrence Williams) and who'll deliver that Domino's Pizza (Betting is on CDR). No one's talking about Kris Humphries appearance in a fashion show for Joseph Abboud. Very natty.
- Nets back where it started coming apart - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- No Slamming Success - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Nets getting into pizza delivery business » - Julian Garcia - The InterNets
- Thorn meets with Nets owner in Vancouver - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Devin Harris Interview (Video) - YES Network
- Kiki Vandeweghe Interview (Video) - YES Network