I am going to college for Sports Management. Does anybody have a job in the field of Sports Management. If you do, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could answer these questions. Thank you.
1. Why did you enter the field of athletic administration/ sport management?
2. What is your educational background?
3. What is your overall background experience and what experience is important in
4. What is your philosophy of athletic administration/sport management?
5. What are the goals and objectives of your department?
6. What are the three (3) most critical issues in athletic administration/sport
management at this point in time?
7. How do you solve personnel conflicts within your department or between group;
and your organization?
3. What are some of the most important skills that are needed for your position?
9. What kind of budget does your department implement, i.e., how do you make
10. How are you evaluated, i.e., chain of command?
11. What are your major responsibilities/duties in your position?
12. On the average, about how many hours per week do you spend at work?
13. What advice can you give me to help me pursue a career in your field?
14. What are some of the "good things" about athletic administration/sport
management and what are some of the "negative things"?
15. What do you look for in a prospective employee?