The Nets take a quick trip to Charlotte Friday in hopes of getting even with the Bobcats, who came back from 10 down in the Nets' fourth game. Since then, the 'Cats are 5-8 and the Nets 4-11. Not much difference. The two aren't much different in offense and defense as well. So expect a low-scoring, bad shooting game. Both have lost two in a row as well.
The Bobcats do lead the league in one thing: they've committed 13 technical fouls this season. Six have been charged to Stephen Jackson. Gerald Wallace has three. For the Nets, Devin Harris remains out with a strained knee and Terrence Williams looks like he will be playing at least a few more games in Springfield. The Bobcats are healthy other than Gerald Henderson.
The game is also a homecoming for hot shooting Charlotte native Anthony Morrow who would become the game's best deep shooter ever if he makes his first three Friday.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- Charlotte Bobcats Game Notes - Charlotte Bobcats
- Getting Inside - New Jersey Nets - Sports Xchange
- Getting Inside - Charlotte Bobcats - Sports Xchange
- Nets-Bobcats Preview - Stats LLC
Farmar, Outlaw, Morrow need to keep contributing for Nets in Harris' absence - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
Bobcats must minimize mistakes this weekend - Ron Green Jr. - Charlotte Observer
- Gameday: Nets @ Bobcats, 7 p.m. - Charlotte Observer
Nets fire up Russian website - Brett Cyrgalis - New York Post