The Nets have their first winning streak since Oct. 29 thanks to their first road win since Nov. 15, a 101-94 victory in Memphis on Tuesday. They've won three of their last four as well.
A 17-2 run that spanned the first and second quarters gave the Nets a 14 point lead. The Grizzlies came back and went ahead early in the third, but the Nets responded and took control late in the period. Memphis was within four midway through the fourth, but the Nets got big buckets and free throws from Brook Lopez and Devin Harris, along with a dagger from Stephen Graham to hold them off.
The Nets shot 53 percent from the field and held Memphis to just 40 percent. Lopez led the way with 26 points on 8-for-14 from the field and 10-for-11 from the line. Kris Humphries recorded his ninth double-double and held Zach Randolph to one point and two boards in the second half. Sasha Vujacic added 16 points off the bench, and Harris finished with 12 points and five assists.
- Boxscore - NBA.com
- First Half Highlights (Video) - NBA.com
- Nets beat Grizzlies to end road skid at 10 - AP
Nets-Grizzlies notebook - Marlon W. Morgan - NBA.com
- Rapid Reaction: Nets 101, Grizzlies 94 - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
- Powered by Brook Lopez, Nets skate past Grizzlies, 101-94 - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- For Nets, seeing Grizzlies' Rudy Gay offers glimpse into what could have been - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
Nets slip past Grizzlies - Fred Kerber - New York Post
Anthony to Nets trade talks heat up again as New Jersey beats Grizzlies - Stefan Bondy - New York Daily News
- Two in a row for Nets after 101-94 win in Memphis - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Nets get a glimpse of what could have been with Rudy Gay - Al Iannazzone - The Record
Lopez plays big as Nets remain focused - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Pre-Game - Avery Johnson Interview (Video) - Jessica Taff - YES Network
- Post-Game Plus (Video) - Nancy Newman - YES Network
- From the Booth (Video) - Ian Eagle & Mike Fratello - YES Network
- Avery Johnson Press Conference (Video) - YES Network
- Travis Outlaw Interview (Video) - Jessica Taff - YES Network
- 101-94 loss to New Jersey Nets leaves Memphis Grizzlies searching - Ronald Tillery - Memphis Commercial Appeal
Grizzlies take a look at free agent guards Larry Hughes, Ronald 'Flip' Murray - Ronald Tillery - Memphis Commercial Appeal