The Nets luck with injuries seems to be holding. Considering they were decimated by injuries in the first week of last season, it seems right. Devin Harris, who was held out of practice Thursday, was feeling fine at shootaround in Orlando Friday morning and for the second time in five games, all 15 Nets will be healthy enough to play. Only Troy Murphy has missed time to injury.
The beat reporters all tweet that Harris looked good as did Brook Lopez who also hurt his shoulder vs. the Bobcats. Murphy will start again but will continue to be on minutes restriction. Avery Johnson pronounced Harris "100 percent" and also said team brass are "ecstatic" with Derrick Favors' progress.
- Harris Will Play Tonight - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Nets point guard Devin Harris will play against Orlando Magic - Colin Stephenson - Nets Blast
- Harris will play as Nets face BIG test from Magic - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Pregame notes from Orlando: Favors got Flavor, Harris is starting and Brook is a bad friend - Stefan Bondy - The InterNets
- Derrick Favors Unfazed by Nets' Pursuit of Anthony - Tim Povtak - FanHouse
Howard, Magic Make Lopez Disappear - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Ryan Anderson to start for Magic against the Nets tonight - Josh Robbins - Orlando Sentinel