Mikhail Prokhorov (in jeans, sneakers and sweatshirt) watched the game from the owner's box. The team is now 3-1 with him in the building.
The Nets scored the first nine points of the game and led by 12 early on. The Hawks came back and tied the game in the second quarter, but the Nets responded and never trailed in the game. But they failed to score in the final 2:23 of the fourth quarter, allowing the Hawks to tie the game with 20 seconds left. Devin Harris missed a three at the buzzer, sending the game to overtime.
The Nets took another early lead in OT and Harris made the big plays to seal the win. He hit a three to put them up six with 1:07 left and took a charge from Josh Smith with the lead at four and 22.3 on the clock.
Both teams shot well from the field, but the Nets outscored the Hawks 25-10 at the line. Brook Lopez had 21 points and seven rebounds in the first half and finished with 32 and nine. Harris added 27 points and nine assists, and Kris Humphries recorded his fourth double-double of the season.
- Boxscore - NBA.com
Game Hightlights (Video) - NBA.com
- Lopez scores 32 as Nets break 3-game losing streak - Tom Canavan - AP
Hawks-Nets notebook - Jake Appleman - NBA.com
- Devin Harris's play down the stretch lifts Nets to 107-101 overtime victory - Colin Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Nets slip past Hawks in OT - Fred Kerber - New York Post
Murphy waits on sidelines - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Brook Lopez leads Nets to 107-101 OT win over Hawks - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Nets, Brook Lopez, Devin Harris defeat Hawks 107-101 in overtime - Stefan Bondy - New York Daily News
Johnson leading Nets the right way - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Post-Game Plus (Video) - Chris Shearn - YES Network
- From the Booth (Video) - Ian Eagle & Mike Fratello - YES Network
- Avery Johnson Press Conference (Video) - YES Network
- Devin Harris Interview (Video) - Jessica Taff - YES Network
- Pre-Game: Billy King Interview (Video) - Jessica Taff - YES Network
- Rapid Reaction: Nets 107, Hawks 101 (OT) - Mike Mazzeo - ESPN New York
- Nets respond to Avery’s challenge (with Post-game Audio) - Gregory Hrinya - Examiner
NETS: Nets Clip Hawks, Attempt to Emulate The Example - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- Hawks lose at Nets for third straight defeat - Michael Cunningham - Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Atlanta Hawks: Nets 107, Hawks 101 (OT) - Michael Cunningham - Atlanta Journal-Constitution