I don't think this was posted.... ESPN is quoting rival scouts about every team, and this is what the one they asked about the Nets had to say....
I don't think you can copy and paste ESPN insider articles here so I'll make a brief recap....
- He believes AJ is worth 10-11 wins by himself.
- He says we'll finally have real home court advantage in Newark. It could be "kind of like OKC".
- The only thing he says about Brook is that he really likes him.
- He beleives TWill is gonna be a player. He praises his toughness, athleticism, skill and high BB IQ. He thinks he could reach Iggy's level some day.
- He says Devin is a little self-centered, and he seems to believe Avery will know how to handle the situation, both when he will have to be hard him and when he has to "put his arm around him".
- He thinks Favors is gonna be a beast and thinks he could have an Amare type od rookie year.... says kid's a grown man....
- The scout says best case scenario would be 36W. He thinks WCS would be 33W.
In this piece, David Thorpe picks TWill as the team's breakout player, and Tom Haberstroh analyzes Morrow as his salary spotlight.
The scout they asked about the Knicks bashes D'Antoni, and even says he talked to a Knicks player and he told him they have gone for months without discussing D in practice. LOL. He bashes Felton hard, too. Thinks their Gs are not good enough for them to make the postseason. He says he likes Amare but doesn't think he's worth $100M and defines his D saying he "wouldn't guard a plate of food if he was starving", LOL. He likes AR tho, says he could be a star.
Things like the ones he says about D'Antoni is why I don't think the Knicks are going anywhere.