A Yonkers councilwoman, her cousin and a local lawyer were indicted Wednesday on conspiracy charges. The US Attorney claimed Bruce Ratner's company agreed to give the councilwoman's cousin a $60,000 job in 2006 after she voted in favor of Ratner's Ridge Hill project. Neither Ratner, his company or its employees were charged and Ratner says his company isn't a target. It's unlikely to affect Barclays Center.
- Yonkers pol Sandy Annabi took bribe to OK Ratner deal, feds say - Robert Gearty & Greg B. Smith - New York Daily News
- Ex-Official in Yonkers Faces Charges of Corruption - Nate Schweber - New York Times
- Yonkers Pol Sandy Annabi Charged With Corruption in Ratner (Atlantic Yards) Project - Ward Harkavy - Village Voice
- US vs. Annabi (.pdf) - US Attorney's Office for the Southern District
- Projects drew players, federal scrutiny - Timothy O'Connor & Jonathan Bandler - White Plains Journal-News
- From the U.S. Attorney on the Yonkers case: "the developer enlisted the [now-indicted] Jereis," but he "demanded" a consulting contract from FCR - Norman Oder - Atlantic Yards Report